With our Real Estate practice Experience Matters.
We place a special focus on assisting the unique needs of small real estate investors but continue to represent all manner of parties, buyers, sellers, agents, contractors, and more. We have experience in both transactions and litigation of real estate matters. We provide clients with integrated legal services for all phases of a project and most stages of business.
We provide our clients with full-cycle legal counsel for developers, investors, lenders, managers, opportunity funds, REITs, and private and public owners. Services representative of our capabilities include:
- Draft and review leases, purchase-sale agreements, documents of title and deeds, HOA covenants and contracts, construction contracts and bids, financing agreements, investment agreements, and many others.
- Negotiate improvements in current contracts and relationships to better serve your interests.
- Form and modify business entities to protect your property.
- Review insurance contracts to better inform you of your coverage in the event of a loss, and enforce your coverage where necessary.
- Discuss your legal options in the event a business partner, insurer, insurer, sub-contractor, or other party fails to perform an obligation owed to you.
- Consult on financing issues, including secured lending, capital and equity investments, tax-advantaged investments (1031 exchanges), credit and loan facilities, and syndicates.
Dispute Resolution and Litigation:
Our attorneys also has experience litigating complex cases related to securitized real estate investments, commercial property investments, quiet title claims, lien subrogation, wrongful foreclosure, broker-agent fraud and misrepresentations, construction defect, public nuisance, and more. We can also protect your business against the wrongful actions of other businesses and persons, including, interference with use and enjoyment of land, environmental investigations, failed property investments, fraud, trespass, easement restrictions, and many others. We encourage you to call us today for a consultation.